Book by 5pm on Monday March 16th to get a ticket to next season’s 1994 Alumni Hot Stove dinner hosted at Rogers Arena. (Tickets valued at $375.)
Join the Roadtrip
Mark your calendars and pack your lucky jersey, the official Vancouver Canucks California Road Trip is back for a second year! From March 20th-22nd, Canucks fans will descend upon L.A. to take the California hockey scene by storm. Don't miss out and be a part of the biggest fan Road Trip of the year! Packages include airfare, transfers, accommodation, game tickets and exclusive experiences.
Packages from $1,140 USD* including taxes (based on double occupancy). Fee to be charged in US dollars. Limited availability so book now to make sure you don’t miss out!
* Advertised price in US dollars and includes return charter air, airport & gov’t fees, taxes and onboard snacks, return transfers to/from Long Beach airport to hotel, 2 nights’ accommodation, “Chalk Talk” reception and game ticket. Taxes include GST and hotel tax. Flight departs Friday March 20 approximately 10am from Vancouver to Long Beach, CA. Return flight departs Sunday March 22 from Long Beach, CA to Vancouver approximately 2pm. All flight times approximate, departure times will be confirmed two weeks prior to departure. Payment in full due at time of booking in US dollars, all bookings are 100% non-refundable. Name changes will be permitted up to one week prior to departure.
- Return airfare between Vancouver and Los Angeles (Long Beach) on a chartered plane
- Airport transfers in Los Angeles
- 2 nights accommodation in Los Angeles at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel
- Lower bowl ticket for Canucks vs Kings on Sat. March 21st
- Exclusive fan experiences including a pre-game Chalk Talk with Trevor Linden and Willie Desjardins
- Meet & Greet session with Canucks Alum, Jyrki Lumme and Dave Babych
To book now, please complete the form below or call Neal Chark at UNIGLOBE One Travel at 604-677-1495