Donations In Kind
The information below will detail the Canucks’ Donations in Kind policy and guide you through the process of requesting a donation.
Which organizations are supported?
We support registered BC-based charities and not-for-profit groups that focus on children in the areas of:
2. The development of grassroots hockey
3. Health and wellness
Additional submission criteria:
• Donation requests must be submitted on appropriate organization letterhead from the organization or charity by pdf or word document attachment in the online donation application form.
• Successful applicants are limited to one donation per year.
• Organizations must be based in the province of British Columbia.
• Requests must be submitted through our online system.
• Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
• Events which support a single individual cannot be considered.
• We are unable to make monetary donations or provide monetary sponsorships.
• We do not accept personal items to be mailed in or dropped off to be autographed by players, coaches and/or alumni.
What types of items are offered?
We donate Canucks merchandise and memorabilia including fan packs, ball caps, t-shirts, player photos, hockey sticks, and jerseys. Please note that we are unable to provide autographed merchandise to every fundraising event.
How are items allotted?
The types of items donated are at the discretion of the hockey club. Considerations include the type of fundraising event and the projected amount to be raised. An additional deciding factor is the number of requests received, as we have a limited number of items available each month.
Donated items are mailed or couriered out on the 20th of the month prior to the date of the fundraiser.
After you submit the request form online, you will receive a return email with a username and password so that you may check the status of your request. Please do not call to inquire about the status of your request as all correspondence will be handled via email.
Submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation.
If you meet the guidelines above, you may submit a request for a charitable donation by completing the online Vancouver Canucks Donation Request Form.