Game Night Program Distribution
Before each home game at Rogers Arena, seven minor hockey teams have been annually selected to distribute the official game night program of the Vancouver Canucks. This engaging opportunity brought to you by the Canucks Centre for BC Hockey is open to boys and girls teams between 10 and 15 years of age.
- Each Team will require approximately fifteen (15) players and seven (7) adults per game ("Team").
- Each Team will require their minor hockey jerseys to be worn during program distribution.
- No eating or drinking (lining up in the concession is not allowed).
- No watching the game.
- Teams have until 30 minutes past the puck drop (real-time) to distribute the programs. Programs are free!
- All teams are responsible for their own transport to and from Rogers Arena.
- Up to five (5) free parking stalls will be allocated to each team on the P2 level of Rogers Arena. These stalls are available from 5:00 PM until 7:30 PM. Please advise to 604.899.7770 the number of passes needed by noon (12 pm PST) game day, and the names of the drivers as these will be needed to be submitted to the parkade staff in advance.
- All players and coaches must meet at GATE 16 (Abbott St. entrance) at 5:15pm.
- Teams are then to take roll call again, hand in their passes and once everyone is accounted for, are to leave the building through Gate 16. If members of the team and their parents have tickets they are to come down to Gate 16 with the rest of the team, sign out and wait until the whole team is accounted for before heading back up to their seats.
- Each team receives $200.00 per visit, which is paid out at the end of the season.
- There will be one (1) random "Canucks Program Distribution Prize Draw" ("Draw") during the hockey season where two teams will be selected to watch a Canucks game in one suite in Rogers Arena (either in the then current season or the following season). In order to be eligible for the draw, the criteria is as follows:
- Each team must have completed a minimum of three (3) Canucks Magazine distribution at Rogers Arena.
- Team must show up on time on the pre-determined date provided unless otherwise noted.
- A Team representative must correctly answer a three (3) part skill testing question.
- The winning teams of the "Canucks Program Distribution Prize" draw must attend the game assigned to them. No other game besides the one slated will be available.
- Once the game has been assigned to the Teams, it is in the Team's discretion to how the tickets are distributed. These tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written permission of Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership ("VCLP").
- VCLP will have no liability for any reason to a Team who is unable to take part in a "Canucks Program Distribution Prize Draw" or who is unable to attend a game if won.