Prime Seat Club
The Prime Seat Club (PSC) is the most secure way to purchase tickets to sold-out Canucks games!
How It Works
- VIEW LISTINGS of seat locations posted by Canucks Season Ticket Holders.
- Select your seats and purchase them online (up until two hours prior to game time).
- Pick up tickets at the Rogers Arena Ticket Centre (Gate 10, Mon-Fri 9:30am-5:30pm and 9:30am-end of 1st period on game nights) using valid photo ID, the credit card and the account holder's name or confirmation email.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does my membership give me?
NEW FOR THIS SEASON - Prime Seat Club memberships are complimentary! Each membership provides you with exclusive access to listings in the Prime Seat Club throughout the regular season and playoffs.
What prices are tickets listed at on the Prime Seat Club?
The Prime Seat Club is an open market, allowing Season Ticket Holders to set their posting price. Be sure to check back often as the lowest priced tickets are always the first to sell. Since ticket availability is subject to Season Ticket Holders posting their tickets, you should check back often to view new postings.
Are tickets available on the Prime Seat Club for every home game?
Available games are determined by the Canucks and consist of home games with no pairs available for purchase. Additional games will be added as they sell out. Game availability is at the discretion of the Vancouver Canucks and ticket availability is dependent on Season Ticket Holder participation. Ticket availability is not guaranteed.
What if a game I’m looking for is not on the Prime Seat Club?
If the game you are looking for is not listed on the Prime Seat Club, check canucks.com/tickets to search for tickets at face value.
Why should I purchase tickets on the Prime Seat Club?
The Prime Seat Club is the only place to find legitimate tickets with valid bar codes. Buying tickets from unauthorized sources runs the risk of purchasing stolen or cancelled tickets with invalid bar codes, resulting in entry at Rogers Arena being denied on game night.
Important things to note for available PSC listings:
- Centre Ice Grill Tables will show as “G” instead of the usual section and row number. A minimum food and beverage purchase of $25 per person is required in the Grill.
- Wheelchair and attendant seats will show as WC and must be purchased for the benefit of a wheelchair fan and one attendant.
- Seats in the Best Buy Club will be shown as C500E instead of a section number.
- For non-alcohol seating sections, please check the seating map on the Single Game Tickets page.