Pharmasave Canucks Calendar
The countdown is on to the start of the season and we are delighted to announce that the official Pharmasave Canucks 2014.15 Calendar is now on sale!
Back in June, we asked Canucks fans to vote for the player they wanted to see on the cover and Kevin Bieksa was the overwhelming winner!
Here are 5 reasons why every Canucks fan should pick up a calendar:
- See your favourite players displayed in vibrant action photos
- Keep track of Canuck game days and opponents
- Improve your Canucks trivia knowledge with monthly historical facts and player bios
- Bonus pullout poster included
- You’ll be supporting the Canucks for Kids Fund (partial proceeds from every calendar sale benefit the Fund)
The calendar is available now exclusively at Pharmasave locations throughout B.C. for only $6.99.
About Canucks for Kids Fund
The Canucks for Kids Fund dedicates resources to assist charities which support children’s health and wellness, foster the development of grassroots hockey, and facilitate and encourage education in British Columbia. Thanks to the generosity of Canucks fans, donors, players, employees and sponsor partners, the Canucks for Kids Fund (CFKF) has granted more than $46 million to charities in British Columbia over the last 28 years. The core beneficiaries, Canucks Autism Network (CAN), Canuck Place Children’s Hospice and BC Children’s Hospital Foundation provide vital resources and life-saving care to families across the province.