There are three types of Canucks ticket packages, depending on your needs:
- Full Season (45 games – revised to 24 games for the 2012.13 season)
- Half Season (22 games – revised to 12 games for the 2012.13 season)
- Ice Paks (11 games – revised to 6 games for the 2012.13 season)
Canucks ticket packages are sold out for the season, but you can secure your spot in line for future ticket packages by joining the Blue Line Waiting List. As a member of the Blue Line, you’ll enjoy many of the benefits available to Canucks Ticket Holders while you wait for a ticket package of your own.
For more information on joining the Blue Line, call 604.899.GOAL (4625) today.
If you have a specific question about Canucks ticket products, call 604.899.GOAL (4625) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Canucks Ticket Holders can also reach out to their personal account manager through My Canucks Account.
If you have a general inquiry about the Canucks, please call 604.899.7400 or find more information.
Find out how you can get on the waiting list to become a Canucks season ticket holder. More
Canucks Ticket Holders have access to a comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance their experience as a member of the Canucks family, including:
- Significant savings in ticket prices
- Concert & event pre-sales
- Canucks Team Store discount (20% off)
- Exclusive Canucks event invitations
- Monthly payment plan options and much more! In addition, Canucks Ticket Holders have the opportunity to customize their Canucks experience by selecting from a menu of custom benefits depending on their ticket package.
- Details about these exclusive benefits are sent by email throughout the season.
If you have any questions about becoming a Canucks Ticket Holder, call 604.899.GOAL (4625) today