Blue Line waiting list
Welcome to the Blue Line
With every game sold out since 2002, Canucks season tickets have become a legacy. We’re here to help you begin the process to secure your own ticket package.
Join the BLUE LINE and get on the waiting list for Canucks ticket packages:
- A one time non-refundable deposit of $150 per seat is required (maximum of 4 seats).
- The deposit will be applied to the eventual purchase of your Canucks ticket package.
- A $50 annual membership fee will be due each season in order to retain your membership on the BLUE LINE.
- Half of that $50 fee ($25) is applied each year to your eventual ticket package purchase.
When you join the BLUE LINE, you will receive a priority number, and your chance to become a Canucks Ticket Holder will happen in priority sequence as seats become available.
Blue Line benefits
Once you’re on the BLUE LINE, you’ll receive many of the same benefits as our current Season Ticket Holders:
- Canucks pre-sales – opportunity to purchase regular season and playoff tickets prior to the general public
- Canucks Team Store discount – 20% discount at the Canucks Team Store when you present your Canucks Member Card
- Complimentary Prime Seat Club membership(s)
- Invitations to exclusive Canucks events
- Concert pre-sale bonus — opportunity to purchase tickets to select events at Rogers Arena before the general public
- Canucks Member Card – fast and convenient payment method for purchases made at Rogers Arena
- Last Minute Tickets Club membership — email notification when tickets are released through Ticketmaster for sold out games
- Professional service – personal Account Executive and a dedicated team at 604.899.GOAL (4625)
To get on the BLUE LINE, just call 604.899.GOAL (4625). A Canucks representative can answer all of your questions and help you take your first step towards having your own seats for Canucks games at Rogers Arena.