Canucks Fantasy Hockey
Welcome! It's a new season, a new game, and it's time for Canucks Fantasy Hockey!
Current Contest Period 24 Deadline: Sunday, February 1, 2015 7:00 PM PST
Next Contest Period 25 Deadline: Thursday, February 5, 2015 7:00 PM PST
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I play?
- If you haven't already, Register by clicking the button.
- Pick 11 starting players for your lineup (6 forwards, 4 defencemen, and 1 goalie). Click to update your changes.
- Pick 3 backup players (1 forward, 1 defenceman, and 1 goalie) who will fill in if one of your starters doesn't play on the night you selected.
- Select which game that your players' points will be counted. A player's points are only counted to your score for one game of the contest period, so choose carefully!
- Select your "double". You can choose one player from your lineup and have his points count for double towards your score.
- Click and await the results!
You can update your lineup as frequently as you wish up to the next deadline. Once saved, a lineup will continue to be valid for all following contest periods, so keep an eye on your Vancouver Canucks and make any necessary adjustments as the season progresses!
How do I win?
Each month is divided into a number of contest periods. Your score for each contest period is tracked and totalled, and at the end of the month there are two winners declared: One for highest monthly score, and one for highest running-average score.
Highest monthly score is determined at the end of a month, the player who has the highest total score for the previous month's contest periods is declared the winner.
Highest running-average score is determined at the end of a month, and is calculated over all contest periods in the season to date. A player must have participated in at least 4 contest periods to be eligible. The player with the highest running-average score at the end of the month is declared the winner.
If the same player wins both categories, the runner-up in the running-average category will receive the prize.
What's a contest period?
A contest period is a group of consecutive games (usually two) that your lineup's points are collected. Each period has a deadline, which is the starting game-time of the first game in the contest period. You can view the list of contest periods in the Rules & Regulations document.
What are the prizes?
Monthly Prizes - 2 per Month (Regular season only, October through April)
At the end of each month, the winners of the two categories will each receive a signed Vancouver Canucks Jersey ($250 Value).
Grand Prizes - 2 per Regular Season
At the end of the season, the player with the highest total points and the player with the highest running-average points for the season will each win a Pair of 2014-2015 Canucks Playoff Tickets for a home game (if applicable), or a Pair of 2015-2016 Canucks Regular Season Tickets for a home game (~$400 Value).