Every Kid's Dream
Presented byThe Vancouver Canucks and Save on Foods want to make Every Kid’s Dream come true.
Working closely with Save on Foods and BC Hockey this exciting opportunity is offered to registered BC minor hockey players between the ages of eight and thirteen to be in the Canucks starting lineup.
At every Vancouver Canucks home game one lucky player will have the opportunity to fulfill their dream of standing with their hockey idols for the singing of the national anthem.
All 18,810 spectator eyes will be on these lucky individuals as they lead the Canucks in their pre-anthem skate and take their place along the blue line.
The player and guests are then free to watch the rest of the Canucks game action from their complimentary seats.
Download the application form in PDF format
The Rundown for each event is as follows:
- 6 pm - Minor hockey player/guardians arrives @ gate 5 met by game day staff.
- 6:05 pm - One guardian/player and host move gear to dressing room
- 6:05 pm - Additional guests receive their tickets and move to assigned seats
- 6:15 pm - Player gets dressed into hockey gear except skates and is given a quick run down of the evenings event
- 6:30 pm - Guardian, player and host move to the Olympia tunnel to watch warm up
- 6:55 pm - Guardian stays at Olympia tunnel
- 6:55 pm - Host/player come to Canucks dressing room tunnel meets with tunnel staff and coaches and is given his/her instructions for the on ice event
- 7 pm - Enters the ice with the starting line up of the Vancouver Canucks and stands on blue line for the national anthems
- 7:03 pm - Leaves the ice from the player bench and is greeted by game day staff to change into street clothes and meet his/her parent/guardian
- 7:15 pm - Host brings player/parent up to assigned seats to enjoy the rest of the game
- End Of Game - Player/guardian return to dressing room to pick up gear and leave @ South elevator gate 9
Please note: for safety reasons, all skaters must be a registered BC Minor Hockey player with exceptional skating ability.