Lui's Crease Club
Through the Lui's Crease Club Program, Roberto Luongo and the Vancouver Canucks are able to bring children to hockey games who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend.
Each season, over 600 BC children are treated to a great hockey game, great food, and great Canucks souvenirs, all at absolutely no cost to them.
Thanks to the generosity of Roberto Luongo, we are proud to offer this opportunity to registered children's charities in British Columbia.
- Children's organizations in British Columbia with a charitable registration number are eligible.
- 14 tickets are available for each Vancouver Canucks home game. Tickets must be used for children and a maximum of 4 adult chaperones.
- 2 parking passes are provided for the underground lot at Rogers Arena. Organizations are responsible for guests' transportation to and from Rogers Arena.
- Guests receive complimentary hot dogs, pizza, popcorn, and pop.
- Children receive exclusive Lui's Crease Club T-shirts and other great Canucks souvenirs.
For more information or any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to all organizations who have applied for Lui’s Crease Club for the 2012-13 season. Applications for the 2012.13 Season are now closed. Please check back in Summer of 2013 to apply for next season!