Caption This: Steel oats
Thursday's Behind the Lens gallery, shot by Jeff Vinnick, featured the photo below of Zack Kassian getting his hair air shampooed by Kevin Bieksa during the Vancouver Canucks team breakfast. As the captioner of these galleries, sometimes the captions are obvious and they flow right out of me, other times, I gots nothing.
I agonized for 10 minutes and the caption I finally landed on was Steel oats with Juice on the side; is Kassian really eating steel oats? Who knows. Bieksa, aka Juice, is more in the middle of his hair than on the side, but I was implying that - oh nevermind.
I think you can do better. Leave your caption in a comment below and we'll create a gallery using the top 10 comments, as selected by Canucks.com super intern Colin Hope.
One rule - Keep it clean.
We asked for your captions and you delivered. Here, in no particular order, is intern Colin Hope's Top 10 List.
1. You’re so clean….no Colorado beetles here. – Alamourus
2. I swear there is a microchip in here – jma7
3. And this is where we plug him into the matrix – Patrick Pelletier
4. If you don’t eat yer meat, you can’t have any pudding! How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat yer meat? – briannska (great Pink Floyd reference)
5. A simple scalp massage in as little as 5 minutes a day (preferably during meal time) and you too could have Kasquatch-alicious locks like this. – sw871
6. This is how to create that burly-toussled look….that every Kassquatch desires. - vikingmama
7. Juice rediscovers the flying V – Rob Mulder
8. And so I say, ‘Juice? Are you kidding me? Have you seen his face? More like we should call him, Sour Milk! Right guys?! Guys…? He’s right behind me, isn’t he?’ – Patrick Maliha
9. Doesn’t he look like a cereal killer? – Nick K. (Derek Jory's favourite!)
10. See the trick is to keep your head still, that way you won’t keep missing your mouth. – Courtney C-to