Click here for the Audio Clips
Todd Bertuzzi broke his silence this afternoon at Genreal Motors Place where he is gearing up for the Team Canada Olympic Orientation Camp. He met the assembled press with General Manager Dave Nonis, Assistant General Manager Steve Tambellini and his agent Pat Morris. It was the second biggest turnout for a press conference that I have ever seen, second only to his last press conference.
Please be aware, some of these clips are long and may take a minute to load!
1. Todd Bertuzzi makes an opening statement before taking questions.
2. Todd and his agent Pat Morris refute the comments that they have not tried to conact Steve Moore.
3. Bertuzzi and Steve Tambellini comment on the support Todd has received from Team Canada and Wayne Gretzky in particular.
4. What made the difference when Todd talked to NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman.
5. Todd comments on what the past 17 months have been like.
6. When the NHL returns, which Todd Bertuzzi will suit up for the Canucks?
7. Todd says he will react differently in the same situation, but can't change the way he plays the game.
8. Bertuzzi says he is eager to return to the Canucks.