Thursday's Scrimmage: Raymond lights it up
They're Back, Baby!
Katie Baker over at Grantland captures our feelings on the eve of NHL hockey returning perfectly in her weekly column, “I don't know about you, but I'm starting to feel a little bit like a kid on Christmas Eve.” Read
Ducks' Bryan Allen has good memories of Canucks
Former Canuck, Bryan Allen, returned to Vancouver on Thursday and reminisced with the Sun’s Brad Zeimer on the years he spent donning the blue and green. "Vancouver holds a special place for me, for sure." Read
Personal predictions for 2013
“Finally – and I mean, finally – it’s time for NHL pre-season predictions. “ Adam Proteau from the Hockey News quit procrastinating – so what are you waiting for? Read
Don Cherry anticipates “great” NHL season
Don Cherry previews his 33rd season of Coach’s Corner, “To tell you the truth, I can hardly wait to hear what I’m going to say.” Grapes, we’re with you there. See ya Saturday. Read
- Nicklas Jensen buried his 15th goal of the season for AIK, showing off the quick release that made him a 1st rounder.
- The Chicago Wolves continue their battles with Lone Star state teams tonight against the Texas Stars, before a Saturday night date with Houston. Also congrats to Wolves winger Brett Sterling on his way to his 4th AHL All-Star Game.
- In the OHL, Brendan Gaunce and the rest of his Belleville Bulls club are on Sportsnet tonight taking on the Niagara IceDogs. While Evan McEneny and the Kitchener Rangers face off against the Battalion from Brampton.
- Canucks prospects on TV is what you want? You can see Wesley Myron and the 9th ranked BU Terriers on NESN tonight vs. Northeastern. Or watch Joseph Labate and Wisconsin up against Miami (OH) on the Big Ten Network.
- Finally before you go - I dare you to watch this #hockeyisback video without having your skates tied by the end.
|Back to top ↑|